Hindustan Aeronautics Limited’s (HAL) Order for 12 Fighter Jets
1. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has secured a significant order from the DAC.
2. Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) greenlights procurement of 12 Su-30MKI aircraft and avionics upgrade for Dornier, boosting HAL’s prospects.
3. DAC approves Dhruvastra missile for ALH Mk-IV Helicopters, enhancing indigenous precision firepower.
4. HAL shares surged 4% on Monday, post-DAC approval, demonstrating investor confidence in the defence player’s growth.
5. DAC greenlights nine acquisition plans valued at Rs 45,000 crore, exclusively involving Indian vendors.
6. The Defence Minister urged higher indigenisation goals, pushing for 60-65% indigenous content in IDDM projects.
7. HAL’s robust FY23 production: 22 aircraft, 51 engines, along with significant capex for modernization.
Any thoughts on how this can impact HAL’s stock prices in the near future?