Indian Companies Impacted by Israel-Palestine Conflict:
1. India’s stock market resilience amid the Israel-Palestine conflict and its potential effects.
2. Sun Pharma, Lupins, Dr. Reddy’s and other Indian pharma majors, exposed to Israel, face potential disruptions due to conflict.
3. Adani Ports, operates Haifa port in Israel, is monitoring the situation as share prices fell on October 9th. Haifa’s contribution to APSEZ’s total cargo volume is only 3%.
4. TCS has several projects in Israel including govt. projects, and is focused on ensuring the safety of its more than 1,000 stranded employees.
5. Geopolitical tension has affected oil companies like ONGC, Oil India, Mahanagar Gas, and Reliance Industries.
6. The impact of crude oil price hikes on paint companies like Asian Paints, Berger Paints, and others.
7. Companies like NMDC, Kalyan Jewellers, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro with links to Israel may face market impacts.