* Revenue: ₹ 59,692 Cr
* Growth: 7.9% YoY
* Net Profit: ₹ 11,342 Cr
* Operating Margin: 24.3%
* Net Margin: 19.0%
* Order Book Value: ₹ 93,142 Cr
* Share buyback of up to ₹ 17,000 Cr approved by the board.
* Buyback share price set at ₹ 4150 per share.
* Interim dividend of ₹ 9 per share announced.
* S. Sukanya appointed as the CIO.
BFSI is TCS’s largest segment at 32.6%, followed by Consumer business at 15.9%. Life Sciences saw a strong 5.8% YoY growth.
TCS, like many Indian IT firms, garners 51.7% of revenue from North America. Europe and the UK contribute around 31.4%. YoY growth stands at 2.8%.
**Dividend and EPS**
Interim dividend of ₹ 9 per share announced
The Earnings Per Share (EPS) jumped to ₹ 31 per share from ₹ 28.51
Source: TCS Financial Results
Follow us for more such content
View on r/IndianStockMarket by BajajFinSecurities
Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.