What should i do?

What should i do?

So my father visited sbi branch for some other purpose but they opened sbi securities account .

But we already have demat account in zerodha.

This was 6-8months back what should we do now their is no investment link to it . I don’t want to pay those charges for account closure.

Should i pay that amount and fill account closure form. Or are their any alternatives?

View on r/IndianStreetBets by AdMost9414

Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. It’s powerful, beautifully designed and comes with everything you need to engage your visitors and increase conversions.